The usage of tokens, passwords, and keys are a critical part to most development environments. DevZero provides several mechanisms, both user and template scoped, to manage your development secrets.
All secrets are encrypted at rest and you can have confidence they are handled appropriately. DevZero is Soc2 Type 1 certified.
To set template scoped secrets as environment variables:
- Login to https://console.devzero.io
- In the bottom left, click “Environments”
- If you don’t have any existing Environments, this tab will be automatically selected.
- Choose which environment you’d like to set secrets for, and click the ⋮ in the upper right of the environment tile and select “Edit”
5. On the left hand side of the template edit menu, you will see the option to add new environment variables. All environment variables are treated as sensitive information and are encrypted at rest.