Launch a Machine With Custom Config
- Launching a machine with custom configuration allows users to create a DevBox tailored to their specific needs, offering flexibility and optimization for their workloads.
- In the templates drawer, click "Launch with custom configuration" and select your desired configuration.
- Click on Launch and you should see your machine building on your dashboard.
- Once ready, you should be able to open it in your favorite IDE or Web Browser or CLI using the options in the console and get started with coding!
- You can also specify the required Disk Storage or upgrade it later. Follow instructions here to upgrade disk storage for a running DevBox.