Launch a Machine
- Once you are signed in, all you need to do is choose the environment you want to work on.
- Click Launch to spin up a new environment and within seconds, you should be able to see your environment ready to use.
- Open it in your favorite IDE or Web Browser or CLI using the options in the console and get started with coding 🧑🏼💻
- In case you would like a new instance of the same template, you can use the NEW INSTANCE button and we deliver your machine in the console within few seconds. How cool is that?
Getting a new machine is a breeze in DevZero. All you need to do is:
- Kickoff with the command dz new to get a new machine
dz machines new
- Select the organization you would like to get an environment for using the arrow keys
? Which organization would you like to get an environment for?: ▸ DevInfra demos
- Select the template you would like an environment for.
? Which template would you like an environment for?: ↑ Frontend ▸ Microservice Template MongoDB Ruby/Rails + NPM/Yarn + PostgreSQL Vanilla template w/ Helm things
That’s it !! Your machine💻 will be served hot faster than a cup of instant coffee ☕ while you enjoy some random quotes !!
There you go !! DevBox is ready and set for you to build great things.
If you would like to step out of the DevBox, simply type exit and click Enter to logout